- 3/4 cups quinoa (rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups water (or vegetable broth or chicken broth)
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups diced ham (finely diced)
- 1 cup yellow onion (finely diced)
- 1 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Splendor Garden Organic Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Splendor Garden Organic All-Purpose Seasoning Blend
- Splendor Garden Organic Crushed Chili Peppers (optional to taste)
In a medium sauce pan, combine quinoa and water (or broth) and cook according to the quinoa package directions and let cool.
In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, eggs, ham, onion, garlic, cheese and spices.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Put a heaping tablespoonful of quinoa mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.