- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Ginger Ground
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Ceylon "True" Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey (depending on how sweet you want to make it)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (any type of milk will work)
In a small bowl, mix the three spices together and add the raw honey to form a paste. Make sure it's mixed well with no lumps. Take a small sauce pan and heat up the milk until a slight boil. Add the honey paste and stir until the honey is completely dissolved.
Optional - Whisk the latte in the sauce pan for a little extra froth.
Once the honey is dissolved, remove from heat and pour into your favourite mug! Enjoy!
Recent Blog Posts
- Chinese Five Spice…What Is It?? November 5, 2019
- The Benefits of Using Turmeric October 29, 2019
- Ways to use Garlic Pepper October 22, 2019
- Surviving Breast Cancer – Pat’s Story October 15, 2019
- Meet our Producer: Mike Weseen, 4th Generation Farmer October 8, 2019