- 2 ½ cups raw almonds
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp Splendor Garden Paprika Smoked
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread the almonds onto an ungreased baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until almonds are golden brown and giving off a toasted aroma. Watch carefully after 7 minutes because they burn quickly.
While the nuts are toasting, combine the sea salt and the smoked paprika in a small spice grinder or mortar and pestle. Grind to combine into a fine powder. (I left mine a little bit coarse because I like having bigger flakes of salt!)
Once the almonds are out of the oven, drizzle with olive oil and toss to combine. Add extra oil if not all the nuts are coated. Sprinkle with the salt and paprika mixture and stir again. Transfer to serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
The perfect little, healthy snack!
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020