- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Chili Powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Chili Peppers (crushed)
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Garlic Granules
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Black Pepper (ground)
Mix dry ingredients and cut in shortening.
Stir until dough follows fork around bowl.
Knead 2-3 times on floured board and roll out about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut in circles.Sauté meat, add spices and simmer.
Place 1 tsp of meat on half of circle of pastry.
Fold over and crimp edges with fork.
Bake at 400º for 12-15 minutes, until light gold.
Excellent for the lunch box! May be frozen.