Okay Splendor Garden fans…We just upped the anty on pizza! Who loves biting in to a rich, cheesy, tomato filled, assault of the senses slice of heavenly pizza? Everyone! That’s who! Raise that bar WAY up and make yourself the most glorious pizza dough EVER!
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 tsp dry instant yeast
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Herbs de Provence
- 3 cups bread flour
In a large bowl fit for a stand mixer with a dough hook, combine water, yeast and honey. Wait 10 minutes for it to do it’s thing. Add in remaining ingredients. Turn the stand mixer on level 3. Set a timer for 6 minutes and walk away.
After 6 minutes, remove the dough ball from the bowl. Coat the bottom of the bowl with a little olive oil and return the dough ball to the bowl. Sprinkle a little olive oil on the dough ball and cover the bowl loosely with plastic wrap. Set in a warm place for 1 1/2 – 2 hours. Bask in pizza dough perfection.
Makes 2 pizza crusts or you can make these delicious Cheesy Garlic Fingers recipe.
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020