- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small lemon squeezed for juice or 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Moroccan Rub
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium unpeeled sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 packed tbsp golden raisins
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray two cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the together 3 tbsp of the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and Splendor Garden Moroccan Rub in a large bowl. Add the onions, sweet potatoes, zucchini and tomatoes and toss until vegetables are coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto both cookie sheets.
- Roast until the sweet potatoes are lightly browned and fully softened, 50 to 55 minutes, rotating trays and switching from top to bottom halfway through.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large bowl. Toss with the raisins, cilantro and remaining 2 tbsp of oil. Season to taste with salt.