Recipe & Photo from PopSugar.com
- 15 carrots, peeled and stems removed
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Splendor Garden Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Clean carrots and arrange in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, salt, and cinnamon. While the mixer is running, slowly add the boiling water and orange juice.
- Pour mixture over the carrots and cover the dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove the foil and transfer carrots to a serving platter. Drizzle carrots with the melted cinnamon butter from the baking dish. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.