1/2 head of cauliflower
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup hot sauce - I used a hot wing sauce in my recipe
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. In a large bowl, gently stir together cauliflower and all remaining ingredients until the cauliflower is completely covered in the mixture.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet and arrange the cauliflower in a single layer. Bake in the oven at 450℉ for 25 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing or with your favorite dipping sauce and slice up some celery sticks for some extra dipping goodness! Enjoy!
- Give Your Old Spices A Second Chance! August 6, 2020
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020