Thai food is always delicious try this variation of garlic pepper chicken that includes zucchini.
- 3 chicken breasts (diced)
- 1 head fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 cup zucchini (diced )
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Garlic Pepper Blend
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Water as needed
Dice Chicken and marinate in all sauces and garlic pepper. Dice zucchini and set aside. Heat a skillet over medium heat with 2 TBSP of coconut oil and fry garlic. Once the garlic is brown and crispy take garlic out of the skillet and set aside. Add zucchini and increase heat. You want the diced zucchini to brown on the outside and not get mushy so cook over higher heat and flip do not stir. Once zucchini is browned remove from skillet and add chicken. Cook Chicken while stirring. If chicken starts to stick add a bit of water. Once chicken is almost cooked through add maple syrup, cooked zucchini and garlic back in. Heat for 1 minute longer.
Garnish with some fresh squeezed lime juice. Can be served with rice or quinoa.
3 generous servings or 4 smaller portions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Give Your Old Spices A Second Chance! August 6, 2020
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020