- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tbsp Splendor Garden Organic Curry Powder - "Salt Free"
Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Splendor Garden ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Chili Powder
Prepare dip by mixing equal parts mayonnaise and greek yogurt. Add in curry powder and stir well. This recipe is easily scaled up or down if feeding two people or a family. Let sit in fridge while preparing fries.
Wash sweet potatoes well and leave skin on if potatoes are in good shape. Cut fries into ¼ inch strips. Preheat a cast iron skillet and add butter and coconut oil. Fry sweet potato fries until golden and crispy. You can also make fries in the oven by cutting oils in half and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. However cast iron works very well and fries do not stick (fries will stick if you skip this step). The thinner the fries the more crispy they will be, but the quicker they will burn. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes, but watch fries carefully and flip then bake for another 15 minutes until crispy.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chinese Five Spice…What Is It?? November 5, 2019
- The Benefits of Using Turmeric October 29, 2019
- Ways to use Garlic Pepper October 22, 2019
- Surviving Breast Cancer – Pat’s Story October 15, 2019
- Meet our Producer: Mike Weseen, 4th Generation Farmer October 8, 2019