If you had to choose one thing to eat every day for the rest of your life, this would be it! Succulent, fall off the bone, 5 napkin minimum, delicious ribs!
- 1 or 2 racks of pork ribs (or three if you’re hungry)
- Splendor Garden BBQ Rub Seasoning Blend
- 2 – 4 cloves of garlic
- Splendor Garden Black Pepper Ground
- Splendor Garden Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup water
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Generously rub each rack with Splendor Garden BBQ Rub Seasoning and sprinkle with Splendor Garden Sea Salt. Place racks of ribs in a roasting pan with a tight fitting lid. (If your roasting pan is too small, simply cut the racks into multiple large pieces to fit.) Toss in the garlic cloves and add the water to the bottom of the pan. Cover the roasting pan with lid and place in the hot oven for 2.5 – 3 hours. You will know when your ribs are fall-off-the-bone, when you insert a fork and they….fall off the bone. If they aren’t at that stage, they need a bit more time.
Remove the racks from the roasting pan and lay out on a cookie sheet. This is when you have two options:
- BBQ the baked ribs on a hot grill and slather each piece with your favorite Organic BBQ Sauce.
- Switch your oven to broil, slather the ribs with Organic BBQ Sauce and pop them in.
You aren’t looking to cook them here, you are looking to just crisp up the outsides a bit. It takes only a short few minutes in a hot oven. Watch them carefully as they can burn easily.