- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegeinaise or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 package of Splendor Garden Organic Onion Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the vegeinaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and serve on your favorite bread or crackers.