My family loves french fries but I have a hard time giving in to their fast food temptation as much as they’d like. I worry about the salt content, nutrients, calorie content and of course the many ingredients I can’t pronounce. I want to give the best to my family and also see them happy.
I served these Southern Potato Wedges last night and I heard the VERY best thing any parent could hear. “Mom! Can we have these EVERY night? These are so yummy!”.
I had done it! I was Rocky Balboa in that moment, standing atop those stairs. I couldn’t be beat!
Enjoy this super easy 4 step recipe as a side dish tonight!
- 4 medium white russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Splendor Garden Organic Southern Fried Chicken Seasoning
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Seasoning Salt
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice potatoes into quarters and then slice each quarter into thirds. If you have larger potatoes, slice them until the wedges are approximately 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick. Rinse your wedges in cold water and drain excess. Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
Toss until it looks like every piece is nicely coated in the oil and spice mixture.
Spread evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 45 minutes turning once half way.
- 4 Easy Christmas Recipes December 20, 2022
- 3 Easy Recipes for Summer June 9, 2022
- Know your Mustards – Yellow vs Brown Mustard Seed January 11, 2021
- Household Uses For Cayenne Pepper December 1, 2020
- Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Meal Planning October 7, 2020