My go-to side dish for anytime of year. It’s a hug in a dish. The salty, savory, sweet and buttery nodes hit every craving imaginable and I will guarantee that your guests will be taking seconds!
- 6 Cups of Cubed Root Vegetables including Potato (any color), Sweet Potato, Carrot, Parsnip and Onion
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 C Diced Butter
- 1 Tbsp Splendor Garden Herbs de Provence
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- Fresh Splendor Garden Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place root vegetables in a baking dish or sheet pan. Drizzle with Olive Oil, Herbs de Provence, Salt and Pepper and toss to coat. Even out the medley in your dish and dot with cubed butter. Cover with aluminum foil and roast for 40 minutes. Remove foil, increase your oven to 425 degrees and roast for 20 minutes more. Remember to toss the medley every 15 minutes or so to ensure that nothing is sticking.
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020