- 5-6 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Splendor Garden Organic Greek Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken breasts with olive oil and seasoning. Mix well to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased pan and bake 22-26 minutes or until temperature reaches 165°F.
- Rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Smaller chicken breasts will take closer to 22 minutes, larger chicken breasts will take closer to 26 minutes. For best results, use an instant read thermometer.