- 2 Eggs
- 6 Bananas ripe
- 2 cups Almond milk or any type of milk or half milk, half water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Splendor Garden Organic, Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium Lemon (grade the outer lemon peel)
- 2 tbsp Powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Cinnamon Ground
- Chopped nuts
- Frozen or fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 180C/350F
Prepare an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray or baking parchment.
Mash bananas, then add in egg, milk, and vanilla.
Add in all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
Leave to soak for about 15 minutes.
Pour oatmeal into baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes, until golden on top and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve immediately or cool completely before slicing.Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days or you can freeze it for a rainy day!