- 16 oz of apple cider vinegar
- 1 healing tbsp Splendor Garden Organic Mulling Spice
- Cheese cloth
In a saucepan, add the apple cider vinegar and bring it to a simmer. Take a square cheese cloth and add the spoonful of the mulling spice and tie so it creates a pouch of spices. Place the pouch of mulling spice into the cider and let steep for 15 minutes. Remove the saucepan from heat and let stand for 3 to 4 hours. Once the mixture has sat, throw away the bag of spices and serve as a dressing on salad.
With the remaining dressing, store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020