Sweet corn topped with crumbly parmesan cheese and sprinkled with just the right amount of spice. The best corn you’ve ever had guaranteed!
- 6 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- ½ Teaspoon Splendor Garden Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Splendor Garden Mexican Blend
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Crumbled
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Splendor Garden Chili Powder
- 2 Limes, Quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine garlic powder, Mexican Blend and mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with herbed garlic mayo. Roll in parmesan cheese and return to broil until just brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020
- Healthy Movie Night Snacks May 5, 2020
- Herb Infused Honey April 23, 2020