- 1 lb Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1 cup Splendor Garden Organic Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Seas Salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Poultry Seasoning - "salt free"
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cups Dairy free Milk or whatever milk option you prefer
- 1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs - Gluten Free (Gluten Free is optional, regular bread crumbs work well too)
- Cooking Oil
Add cooking oil to a skillet, enough to coat the bottom of the pan about 1/4". Heat over medium heat.
Prepare your dredging station. In one bowl add oat flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Mix to combine.
In a separate bowl beat one egg and add milk and combine.
In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs.
Take each cutlet and dredge in the flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, and finally into the bread crumbs.
Add the breaded cutlets to the skillet. You may need to cook in batches.
Fry on each side 3 to 4 minutes. They cook fairly quickly. The outer coating will be golden brown.
Remove the cooked turkey cutlets from the skillet and allow to rest on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil.
Recent Blog Posts
- Surviving Breast Cancer – Pat’s Story October 15, 2019
- Meet our Producer: Mike Weseen, 4th Generation Farmer October 8, 2019
- Homemade Baby Food September 20, 2019
- Are Organic spices worth it? September 11, 2019
- Whole Grain for Health August 27, 2019