This fall instead of buying a Pumpkin Spice Latte full of sugar, artificial flavours and colours why not make a healthy version at home?
- 1.5 cups unsweetened oat milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple flakes or real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup strong brewed coffee (⅛ cup freshly ground coffee and 1 cup hot water)
Prepare Coffee at twice your usual strength or use 1/8th cup grounds and 1 cup of water. Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir regularly to prevent scorching milk. Add in pumpkin, spices, vanilla, and sugar when hot. Keeping heating and add hot coffee when mixture is about to boil. Do not boil. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
Makes 1 Large Serving
- Chinese Five Spice…What Is It?? November 5, 2019
- The Benefits of Using Turmeric October 29, 2019
- Ways to use Garlic Pepper October 22, 2019
- Surviving Breast Cancer – Pat’s Story October 15, 2019
- Meet our Producer: Mike Weseen, 4th Generation Farmer October 8, 2019