In a medium sauce pan, combine quinoa and water (or broth) and cook according to the quinoa package directions and let cool.
In a large bowl, combine cooled quinoa, eggs, ham, onion, garlic, cheese and spices.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Put a heaping tablespoonful of quinoa mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes and then gently remove from pan to cool completely.
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020
- Healthy Movie Night Snacks May 5, 2020
- Herb Infused Honey April 23, 2020