- 1 1/2 cup Splendor Garden Organic Gluten Free Thick Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Splendor Garden Organic Gluten Free Whole Oat Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 tsp Splendor Garden Organic Cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk (any milk will do)
- 1 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 cup dried cherries
Set the oven to 350 degrees and spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl add oat flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and 5 spice and mix.
In a small bowl mash the banana with vanilla. Mix in the egg with almond milk and blend in the cane sugar. Once thoroughly mixed, add this to the large bowl of ingredients and stir until blended. Stir cherries into mixture and mix well.
Take a small amount of batter with a spoon and press it flat with the spoon, onto baking sheet. Continue until all batter is portioned into cookies. Bake 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Give Your Old Spices A Second Chance! August 6, 2020
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020