Entertaining this weekend? Try making a dill cream cheese dip using our Dill-icious Dip Mix.
This recipe is such an easy one to make and the list of ingredients are simple to find. You can even tweak it with other ingredients you may love. For example, shredded spinach to make a yummy dill spinach dip!
Simply soften 1 block of cream cheese. Add 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt or sour cream works too, and blend until smooth.
Hand stir in 1/4 cup of crumbled feta. Add a dash salt and pepper to taste.
Finally, flavour with our Dill-icious Dip Mix!
Serve with crackers, veggies or even pita chips! Such a fresh taste and who can't resist a cream cheese dip....Everyone will enjoy it!
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Dash of Salt - optional
- Dash of Pepper - optional
- 1 package of Splendor Garden Dill-icious Dip Mix
Soften and mash of cream cheese until all of the clumps are gone. Mix in your mayonnaise and greek yogurt so it's evenly blended and smooth. Stir in the feta cheese. Add a little salt and pepper for flavour. Pour the entire package of the Dill-icious Dip Mix in to the cream cheese mixture and stir until evenly blended. For best results, store in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Serve with veggies, crackers, pita chips or even pretzels.
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020