Fall and Pumpkin Spiced Lattes are a match made in heaven. For anyone who struggles with lactose intolerance there is an option! The white chocolate chips in this recipe will be hard to find in a regular grocery store so we recommend trying to find them at your local health food store, but the effort will be worth it! Try our Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe below!
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond milk or any other type of dairy free milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree (see recipe here)
- 1.5 tbsp dairy free white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp Splendor Garden Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee (¼ cup freshly ground coffee and 1 cup hot water)
Whipped Coconut Cream Ingredients
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (put in fridge over night)
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar
Prepare Coffee at twice your usual strength or use 1/4 cup grounds and 2 cup of boiling water. If you roast your own pumpkin in the oven no need to puree ahead of time. Simply add cooked pumpkin to blender with almond milk, vanilla, and spices. Blend until smooth and frothy. Pour liquid into pot and add white chocolate heat over medium stirring often. (If you are using canned pumpkin you can skip the blender step and whisk ingredients into almond milk in a pot). Heat until almost boiling. While waiting on latte to heat you can prepare the whipped coconut cream.
Whipped Coconut Cream Instructions
Open a can of full fat coconut milk. The coconut cream will separate from the coconut milk if you put the can into the fridge for a couple hours or preferable overnight. Open the can and carefully scoop the hard coconut cream from the liquid coconut milk. Add one tablespoon of organic cane sugar or your favorite sweetener, but stay away from liquid sources of sugar. Using granular sugars seems to keep the cream fluffier. Whip with a hand held electric beater until light and fluffy.
Once latte is hot fill 2 mugs half full of strong coffee and add the latte mixture. Top with whipped coconut cream and drink up.
Makes 2 Large Servings or 3 small servings.
Recent Blog Posts
- 4 Easy Christmas Recipes December 20, 2022
- 3 Easy Recipes for Summer June 9, 2022
- Know your Mustards – Yellow vs Brown Mustard Seed January 11, 2021
- Household Uses For Cayenne Pepper December 1, 2020
- Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Meal Planning October 7, 2020