- 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Splendor Garden Cinnamon
Empty the entire bag of cranberries into a colander and rinse them thoroughly. In a large sauce pan, bring the water to a boil. Add the fresh cranberries and reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Take the maple syrup and cinnamon and add it to the cooked cranberries. Make sure it is blended well.
Pour sauce into a large bowl, cover and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve your meal. Enjoy!
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020