- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 - 2 tsp Splendor Garden Cajun Blackening Rub
Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all of the chicken pieces in a medium-sized bowl and drizzle the wings with the olive oil. Toss well and making sure each wing is coated with a bit of olive oil.
Sprinkle the chicken wings with the Cajun Blackening Rub (use 1 to 2 tsp depending on how much flavour you want to apply), and toss well. Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until they're golden crisp. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if preferred and garnish with some chopped parsley. Serve while warm.
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020