Lately, I've been using a ton of avocado in my meals...I love avocado! And I created this simple, easy and oh so delicious Avocado, Tomato & Cucumber salad . All of the ingredients have their own natural flavors, fresh, readily available and chocked full of nutrients.
- 1 avocado
- 3 to 4 tiny tim tomatoes
- 1 small/mini cucumber
- 1 green onion
- Fresh parsley
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Splendor Garden Organic Black Pepper to taste
Dice the avocado and cucumbers into small cubes and cut the tomatoes into halves. Put the cut veggies into a large salad bowl. Chop the green onion and cut the fresh parsley, finally adding them to the veggie mix.
Drizzle the olive oil onto the veggies with a dash of salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything together and enjoy as a side dish or by itself! Light and tasty!
- Father’s Day: A Day for Dad June 18, 2020
- Recognizing Local Talent – Featured Artist: Rita Loehr June 9, 2020
- Supporting Local: Buying Canadian Fish June 2, 2020
- Fishing Trip Planning: Basic Checklist for Beginners May 22, 2020
- Mother’s Day Fun May 7, 2020