Each week we like to select a product and tell you all about it. You will find things like recipes, how to's, benefits and so much more! Come back each week to see what the new product of the week is.
Country of Origin: India, Egypt, China
A versatile spice that enhances all savory dishes. Use it to add flavor and depth to meats, vegetables, potatoes, soups, sauces, stews, dips, and seasoning blends.
Onion is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is a good source of Dietary Fiber, Folate, Potassium, and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C and Vitamin B6.
Recent Blog Posts
- Surviving Breast Cancer – Pat’s Story October 15, 2019
- Meet our Producer: Mike Weseen, 4th Generation Farmer October 8, 2019
- Homemade Baby Food September 20, 2019
- Are Organic spices worth it? September 11, 2019
- Whole Grain for Health August 27, 2019