Cayenne Pepper is great for adding a little heat to your food but did you know you can also use it to help manage common cold symptoms!?
That’s right! Cayenne Pepper has so many household uses that it’s not only for cooking. Here are a few ways you can use Cayenne around your home:
1. Clogged sinuses? Having a cold can be a pain…a pain in the sinuses, that is!! Clear your head by sprinkling a little Cayenne Pepper on your food or soup. This will help clear things up.
2. Is your home surrounded by ants? Outside of your home, sprinkle some Cayenne Pepper on the ground around the perimeter of your house. This will deter the ants from entering.
3. Got a sore throat? To remedy cold symptoms drink the following mixture: hot water, Cayenne Pepper, Ginger, lemon juice and honey.
4. Are your plants infested with bugs? In a spray bottle, add one litre of water, 1 tbsp of dish soap, and a tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Shake well and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Then spritz your plant thoroughly (it won’t hurt the plant) and check in about an hour. Bugs be gone!!
- 4 Easy Christmas Recipes December 20, 2022
- 3 Easy Recipes for Summer June 9, 2022
- Know your Mustards – Yellow vs Brown Mustard Seed January 11, 2021
- Household Uses For Cayenne Pepper December 1, 2020
- Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Meal Planning October 7, 2020