We are creatures of habit. I get it. You bought some Apple Pie Spice, you love it, but there's only so much apple pie being made in a year. Fret not, organic spice connoisseur, Splendor Garden to the rescue!
Here are 10 ways that you can use Apple Pie Spice
- Cinnamon Replacement. Recipes often call for cinnamon. Raise the bar and grab this blend instead. Use equal parts.
- Oatmeal. Sprinkle Apple Pie Spice on your Splendor Garden Oatmeal in the morning, and instead of using water in your oatmeal use apple juice or apple cider. Yum!
- Spiced Nuts. Make sweet spiced nuts and use Apple Pie Spice instead of the spices the recipe calls for.
- Aromatherapy. Before company comes over, boil some Apple Pie Spice on the stove with a little water and fill the whole room with fragrance!
- Rice Krispie Treats. Add a little to your Rice Krispie Treats and you instantly have a fall dessert the kids will love.
- Smoothies. I like to make a vanilla protein smoothie and add a little Apple Pie Spice and a pip of vanilla. Yum.
- Whipped Cream. Add a sprinkle to your freshly whipped cream, and top off your favorite fall pie.
- Sugar Scrub. Make your own sugar scrub, add 1 teaspoon of this Apple Pie Spice recipe for every cup of sugar in the recipe you use. Put it in a jar, wrap it with a bow, and you’ve got yourself a fabulous hostess gift.
- Popcorn. Sprinkle a little on freshly popped and buttered popcorn, it makes a great snack.
- Drink Rimmer. Mix a little brown sugar with Apple Pie Spice and rim your next Apple Pie on the Rocks cocktail.