We love Megan from Fitting Into Vegan . She is making the switch from vegetarian to vegan! Her Vegan and Gluten Free 5 Spice Oatmeal Cherry Cookies are worth the effort and have accessible ingredients.
Vegan & Gluten-Free 5 Spice Oatmeal Cherry Cookies
1. Set oven to 350 degrees and spray two baking sheets with non-stick spray.
2. Process oats in a small food processor until flour.
3. In a large mixing bowl add flour, oats, baking soda and powder, cinnamon, and 5 spice and mix.
4. In a small bowl mash banana with vanilla. Mix Vegg with almond milk and add to bowl along with Splenda. Mix then dump in large bowl.
5. Mix ingredients then add cherries and mix again.
6. Take a small amount of batter onto a spoon then press flat on spoon then scoot onto baking sheet. Continue until all batter is portioned into cookies.
7. Bake 10 minutes. 8. Enjoy!
Choose organic for a healthier lifestyle!
Splendor Garden is a Canadian provider of organic herbs and spices!