Chinese 5 spice, an authentic Asian experience that pairs well with chicken, pork, and veal.
Sweet corn topped with crumbly parmesan cheese and sprinkled with just the right amount of spice. The best corn you’ve ever had guaranteed!
- 6 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn
- 6 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- ½ Teaspoon Splendor Garden Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Splendor Garden Mexican Blend
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Crumbled
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Splendor Garden Chili Powder
- 2 Limes, Quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine garlic powder, Mexican Blend and mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with herbed garlic mayo. Roll in parmesan cheese and return to broil until just brown.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.
Our salt free Mexican Blend is a perfect combination of flavor without the
sodium. Use it in any of your favorite Mexican soups, sauces, marinades, brines, or roasts. (For example, instead of adding a combination of spices according to a recipe, simply add the Mexican Blend and your dish is set!) Add a tablespoon to 2 cups of rice or sprinkle over any steamed vegetable for a flavor from south-of-the-border. #mexican #organic #nongmo
Ginger is one of the very few “#superfoods” that are actually worthy of that term, says Joe Leech a dietitian for Authority Nutrition. Joe lists 11 benefits of ginger, including helping to lower blood sugar and easing morning sickness. #ginger #organic #nongmo
Paprika – Did you know?
According to Ingenious Health In folk medicine and herbal remedies from Australia to Egypt, oregano has developed a popular following as a veritable cure-all for many health concerns, but the research to all of those claims is still hotly debated. #ingredients #paprika
Product of the Week — Paprika
A robust, sweet, and pungent spice from dried peppers. Use it to add colour and flavour to casseroles, stews, soups, rice, eggs, meats, and as part of seasoning mixes and rubs. #organicspices #glutenfree #nutfree
Paprika is very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is a good source of Thiamin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Copper, and Manganese, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Iron, and Potassium.
More than just a dip mix … Splendor Garden customers are using the dip mix in various ways. Some of the ways are mixing the dry dip with olive oil to make a nice #saladdressing, using the finished dip in #eggsalad to give your sandwiches a pop of dill, or using a little bit of the dry mix with your#mashedpotatoes for a nice springtime side dish. #dilldipmix #organic