In my opinion, Apple Pie Spice is the absolute perfect blend of all things soothing. Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Fenugreek, Ginger and Lemon Peel come together and transport you back in time to Grandma’s kitchen table. Our Organic Apple Pie Spice will elevate your recipes to new heights.
We are creatures of habit. I get it. You bought some Apple Pie Spice, you love it, but there’s only so much apple pie being made in a year. Fret not, organic spice connoisseur, Splendor Garden to the rescue!
Here are 10 ways that you can use Apple Pie Spice
- Cinnamon Replacement. Recipes often call for cinnamon. Raise the bar and grab this blend instead. Use equal parts.
- Oatmeal. Sprinkle Apple Pie Spice on your Splendor Garden Oatmeal in the morning, and instead of using water in your oatmeal use apple juice or apple cider. Yum!
- Spiced Nuts. Make sweet spiced nuts and use Apple Pie Spice instead of the spices the recipe calls for.
- Aromatherapy. Before company comes over, boil some Apple Pie Spice on the stove with a little water and fill the whole room with fragrance!
- Rice Krispie Treats. Add a little to your Rice Krispie Treats and you instantly have a fall dessert the kids will love.
- Smoothies. I like to make a vanilla protein smoothie and add a little Apple Pie Spice and a pip of vanilla. Yum.
- Whipped Cream. Add a sprinkle to your freshly whipped cream, and top off your favorite fall pie.
- Sugar Scrub. Make your own sugar scrub, add 1 teaspoon of this Apple Pie Spice recipe for every cup of sugar in the recipe you use. Put it in a jar, wrap it with a bow, and you’ve got yourself a fabulous hostess gift.
- Popcorn. Sprinkle a little on freshly popped and buttered popcorn, it makes a great snack.
- Drink Rimmer. Mix a little brown sugar with Apple Pie Spice and rim your next Apple Pie on the Rocks cocktail.
Choose organic for a healthier lifestyle!
Splendor Garden is a Canadian provider of organic herbs and spices!