DYK? Whether you prefer steel cut oats, rolled oats or quick oats, you’re getting practically the same nutritional value and fiber content despite their different levels of processing, textures and cooking times. More Info.
Cilantro also known as Chinese Parsley is one of those foods that people either love or hate says Mark from Foodreference.Com. Interestingly, the regions of the world where it is most cherished are not where it originated.
#organiccilantro #nongmo #chineseparsley
A dried leafy herb with an earthy, distinct flavor. Use it in salsa, guacamole, Mexican-inspired dishes, and to add color and flavor to rice, salads, seafood, and legumes. #organic #nongmo #cilantro
Enter for a chance to win and enjoy the natural goodness of organic and gluten-free oats, new from Splendor Gardens!
Many Canadians eat organic and gluten-free for a host of health benefits, but they have few choices when purchasing oats that are both organic and gluten-free. In our continued effort to provide higher quality, healthier and purer food choices, we’re excited to introduce a new retail line of 100% Canadian grown and milled oats that are both certified organic and gluten-free! These oats products are a delicious way to add whole grains in a range of meals from breakfasts (oatmeal), savoury dishes and comforting breads to sweet desserts. Our oats are available online with Amazon.ca, and are also starting to be introduced in our partner retail stores across Canada.
To celebrate the launch, we’re giving away our new organic gluten-free oats in a contest on Facebook*.
Enter for your chance to be 1 of 4 lucky winners to receive 5 packages of the NEW Splendor Garden Organic Gluten-Free Oat products ($40 value). Each winner will receive:
Thick Rolled Oats 500 g bag
Thick Rolled Oats 908 g bag
Quick Rolled Oats 500 g bag
Quick Rolled Oats 908 g bag
Steel Cut Oats 700 g bag
All bulk-packages are resealable and have reusable labels should you use your own containers.
All Natural. Certified Organic. Certified Gluten-Free.
No artificial flavours/colours
To Enter – THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT CLOSED
1) On the Splendor Garden Facebook page timeline, LIKE (or love) the contest post “Organic Gluten-Free Oats Giveaway”, and
2) COMMENT on the Facebook contest post by telling us why you would like to win organic gluten-free oats, and
3) FILL IN the entry form below.
All three steps need to be completed to qualify as one valid entry.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Organic Gluten-Free Oats Giveaway Rules
- This Giveaway is run by Splendor Garden (Canadian Organic Spice & Herb Co. Inc.), a Canadian provider of organic herbs, spices, seasoning blends, dip mixes, and organic gluten-free oats.
- Contest closes April 29, 2016, noon (CST).
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum one entry per person.
- All three steps (listed above) need to be completed to qualify as one valid entry.
- Participants must be 18+ and a resident of Canada.
- Four winners will be chosen at random and contacted through Facebook messenger or email.
- Each winner’s name will be included in the contest post of the Splendor Garden Facebook page.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Not redeemable for cash equivalent.
- The winners addresses will be required in order for the prize to be shipped.
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Splendor Garden and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this contest and will not be shared with any other party outside of Splendor Garden.
DYK, 10 million Canadians currently eat gluten-free, but have few choices when purchasing organic and gluten-free food? Splendor Garden’s new line of oatmeal is both #glutenfree and #organic (non-GMO). Our oats have surpassed Health Canada’s regulatory requirements for gluten free products with < 10ppm. More info.
We’re super excited about the launch of our newest line of certified ORGANIC, GLUTEN-FREE oatmeal, which are now available in Canada! Choose your oats in 5 bulk-packages:
Thick-cut oats in 500 and 908 gram bags
Quick oats in 500 and 908 gram bags
Steel-cut oats in a 700-gram bag
#glutenfreeoats #organicoats #organicglutenfreeoats #glutenfreecanada #organiccanada
Crushed Chili Peppers, the next fad???? Well I wouldn’t say that but according Elizabeth Brown at LIVESTRONG eating crushed chili peppers will help speed up your #metabolism and helps to suppress your appetite.#organischilipeppers #appetitesuppressant
Orange Fennel Cakes | TheVintageMixer
From our kitchen to yours, we are pleased to feature this tasty recipe shared via thevintagemixer.com for you to try with our organic Fennel Seed.
This dessert could be your new favourite thing to make with fennel seeds! The aromatic, anise-flavoured spice is a perfect complement to the orange, almond and honey flavours of these Orange Fennel Cakes by Becky of The Vintage Mixer blog. Easy to prep in 30 minutes and the recipe makes about 20 small bunt cakes. Click on image for Becky’s recipe!
Image and recipe credit: thevintagemixer.com